Fond du Lac is a great place We are home to some wonderful venues for your next tournament. Our local community ensures you a great base of both volunteer support and spectators for your next event.
Our community of 42,000 has facilities you'd expect to find in larger communities:
· The Blue Line Family Ice Center has three ice sheets under one roof, including Olympic and NHL size rinks. It annually hosts USA Hockey's Men's Nationals, Figure Skating Championships, and Badger State Games. This outstanding rink is home to the Fond du Lac Bears Minor League Hockey Team, Marian College Men's Hockey Team, as well as three high school teams and youth hockey teams that have won numerous state tournaments. The Fondy Blades, an internationally known figure skating team, calls this rink home as well.
· With 20 fields at one site, the Fond du Lac Soccer Complex is among the largest in Wisconsin. One is fenced and lighted with grandstands and locker rooms.
· Our Youth Baseball complex is home to four baseball and one softball field.
· The Fond du Lac Aquatic Center has eight, 25 yard lanes.
· The three fields at the Lakeside Park Softball Complex have hosted several ASA National Championships.
· Our 1,100 foot BMX Track at Adelaide Park has hosted several Wisconsin BMX Championship races.
Find your keys to our destination.